At APW, we believe that combining a holistic, active approach along with medicinal care will aide in your path to wellness and healing. You will undergo a thorough consultation and history evaluation, as we look at the person as a whole and not just your area of pain. Our rehab specialist and doctor will build a specific plan what will get you results fast and effective as possible.
- Manipulative therapy: Manipulation of the spine to realign the vertebrae for the purpose of relieving the pressure on the nerves and believed to be most effective for muscle spasms of the back and neck, tension headaches, and some leg pain.
- Rehabilitation therapy: Core strengthening, lumbar/cervical/thoracic stabilization, cardiovascular conditioning, stretching, postural optimization, mobility training and balance/coordination optimization to increase overall function and mobility.
- Passive therapy: Site specific medical rehabilitative massage therapy, ice and heat therapy, muscle stimulation, TENS units, and ultrasound therapy all increase the rate of healing and reduces various types of pain.
- Individualized program using a combination of treatments to fit your busy schedule
- Maintenance program once the initial program is complete
To get you on track to optimal health, function and a better quality of life by:
- Improving mobility and strength
- Decreasing pain
- Improving posture awareness, body mechanics, and movement
- To prevent your condition from getting worse
- Better quality of life
We know this is a big commitment and we will be here to guide you on this journey to improved health and happiness.
For additional information and question, please call us at 469-326-5100 or click here to write us a message.